So it has taken me a while to update this post but we are hoping to adopt! I have always known that I can't physically have children but I have wanted to adopt. When Jason and I talked about marriage we talked about wanting children and adoption seemed like the way we wanted to go. It just took us a little bit to finally start the process.
Last July we signed up and went to an orientation at LDS Family Services and then got the paperwork. We filled it out and then all we needed was a home study where a case worker comes in and checks out our home and asks us different questions. Everything was done except for my fingerprints. They kept coming back and saying that they were unreadable. I had to do them 3 times. Oh well....
As of January we are now officially done with our paperwork!! If you want to see our profile just click below. We hope to be the best parents that we can be someday and can't wait to have a new little one in our lives.
Jason and Leslie's Profile
No comments:
Post a Comment